Red Spark is a fast-growing digital advertising technology company. Building, breaking, and bettering technology at extraordinary scale is our secret to staying at the forefront of ad tech. Engineered from the ground up, our mission is to deliver intelligent advertising experiences to millions of consumers around the globe. Red Spark's leadership team values innovation, has a passion for disruption and a solid vision for our future. Let's build the future of digital.
Currently we are seeking a Head of Sales/Publisher Development who will be responsible for generating new revenue, growing and cultivating our publisher partners, and increasing our market share and reputation. The Head of Sales/Publisher Development will be expected to crush revenue goals by planning and successfully executing sales campaigns targeted to the world's largest digital publishers.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key prospects while nurturing and expanding partnerships with key existing clients
- Manage pipeline development, account planning, forecasting, engagement of prospects, resource utilization, and negotiation
- Define the sales strategy and be responsible for the successful execution of the sales cycle to a prospect
- Work closely with the Lead Generation team to identify prospective clients and follow up with leads obtained by them.
- Partner with Account Management team to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients. As well as participate in product strategy definition with Product team
- Influence pricing strategies and identify customer use-types
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to diverse audiences ranging from C-Level to Marketing Execs to Yield Managers.
- Gather customer technical requirements for review and development of on-boarding strategy.
- Serve as a channel of prospect-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5+ years of online sales/sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue and customer growth.
- Experience working in a New Business Sales role focused roles within the Digital Publishing space, and experience in the SEM or SAAS would be a massive plus.
- Monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, provide an effective handover of the client to Account Management and Product teams as well as all necessary internal stakeholders
- Experience selling to clients direct of a senior level, and experience selling to C-Level executives would be a plus
- Technically minded, with a consultative approach to sales, strong relationship building skills, highly target driven, and able to work in a flexible environment
- Utilize creative and strategic thinking skills. This position is charged with building strategic, long-term partnerships with digital publishers and advertising exchanges.
- Demonstrate your ability to develop platform solutions that will help publishers achieve their revenue goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
Where You’ll Work
Our motto at Red Spark is, “love what you do and do what you love.” That’s the spirit you’ll feel in our office every day. Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. With a wide open, modern workspace that’s fully equipped with anything you need from technology to table tennis, our center city Philadelphia office feels even better than home. Check out our space and shots of the team on Instagram.
What You’ll Get
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and dynamic commission plans, amazing perks including health and vision benefits, music subscriptions, gym membership, catered lunches, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe. Learn more about our perks on our careers page!